Student's Expectation During COVID
Student In-Person Entry
- Students will enter through the main entrance (lobby).
- Line will form outside heading towards 3rd Avenue and circling D’Emic Park
- There are grey/red lines on the sidewalk marking 6’ apart.
- As students enter the building they will need to show the results of their health survey screening here.
- Staff, students, families and visitors can download the tool to their phone.
- Side note: Random tests (on-site) will begin on October 1st. Mandatory for faculty/staff and students. Students are required to have a signed permission slip to enter the building.
*Students should be prepared for inclement weather while waiting on line outside
Breakfast and Lunch - Eaten during Instructional Periods
- Students will pick up bagged breakfast as they enter the building.
- Students will eat breakfast during the first twenty (20) minutes of first (1st) period from 9:05 AM to 9:25 AM.
- Lunch will be distributed to the classrooms during 5th period (11:41 AM)
- Students will eat lunch during the first twenty (20) minutes of fifth (5th) period from 11:41 AM to 12:11 PM.
- Students will not be permitted to eat in hallways.
- Teachers will have access to reusable face shields.
- If a student is late, they/she/he must wait until the next designated time to eat.